We hope you can find your answers here.
If you still can’t (whoops, our bad), please contact email@example.com or call +65 9826 6882.
- When is the Shape Run 2018?
- This year’s Shape Run is on Sunday, August 19, 2018.
- Where will Shape Run 2018 be held at?
- Gardens by the Bay East located at 11 Rhu Cross, S(437440).
- Can I get a refund or transfer?
- Registration is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
- Can I walk the Shape Run 2018?
- #WeRuntheWorld - Let’s do this!
- How do I collect my race goodies?
- Race goodies are ready to be collected at the Race Pack Collection, held on August 4 & 5, 2018. Join us to kick off this awesome weekend of pampering, mini workouts, exclusive freebies and more! Click here for more information.
- What am I getting out of joining Shape Run?
● A run entry into Shape Run 2018 on August 19, 2018.
● A female racing Shape Run 2018 top designed by Skechers. *Size is subjected to inventory upon registration.
● A limited edition Race Medal (only if you complete the race!)
● Access to women-centric running programs, training runs, fitness classes and more!
- Is there a minimum age requirement for the run?
- 14 years old for the competitive category. If you are still under 18 years old on race day, you will be required to submit a parental consent form when you collect your race pack.
- How many runners will there be?
- Get ready to run with 10,000 runners on race day!
- Are there prizes for top runners?
- Without a doubt! Podium winners will be based on gun time. Expect something cool for the top 3 positions!
- Can I run with a jogging stroller?
- Only for the family run category. We understand the moms’ needs to free their hands!
- What kind of timing device will be used?
- It is all in the chip when you pick it up at the Race Pack Collection weekend on August 4 & 5, 2018. Don’t ever lose it or you have to pay for a replacement.
- What are the flag off timings?
- 10KM Women's Competitve - 6.45am
5KM Women's Competitive & Squad Relay - 7.15am
1.8KM Family Run - 8.30am
- What is the cut off time?
- 10KM Women's Competitve at 2 hours
5KM Women's Competitive & Squad Relay at 1 hours 30 mins
1.8KM Family Run at 1 hour
- Are there any wave flag off for the competitive categories?
- Yes, the competitive race categories (10KM/5KM) will have 2 waves flag off each at 8mins interval. Competitive runners are advised to start in the first wave.
- Where do I get the confirmation slip for chartered bus ticket purchase?
- You may retrieve your chartered bus ticket here.
- Will there be a training program after signing up?
- Yes, the training run will be held on 28 July, from 7 – 9am at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, Carpark K.
- Is the Shape Run training program for participants only?
- Nope, but please only invite your girl friends. They will have to register separately in order to participate! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
- When does the program start?
- The program will tentatively start at 7am!
- Is this open to beginners?
- Ideally you should be able to run comfortably at a consistent pace for at least 45 minutes before you join the program.
- How do we purchase the training run ticket?
- The training run tickets can be purchase via the confirmation email link.
- What are the charges for training run?
- The training run is chargeable at $5/pax.
Post Race Pack Pickup
Date: 19 August
Time: 5am - 11am
Venue: Information booth at event site, 11 Rhu Cross, Singapore 437440
Simply bring along your NRIC/ Passport/ Photo ID & Confirmation Slip for self-collection.